Thursday, July 1, 2010

What question could get an account suspended in one go?

What question could get an account suspended in one go?
What question would be so bad, it would get an account with no previous anything suspended?
Polls & Surveys - 15 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I dunno, I"ve asked the absolute worst questions and still am not suspended.
Answer 2 :
lol i dont think that could happen unless you mean spamming the same question to the point of yahoo answers lagging
Answer 3 :
How long did I f*** your mother last night as I am married to Osama Bin Laden?
Answer 4 :
Curse words along with sexual stuff.
Answer 5 :
i have no clue
Answer 6 :
If you say something that is considered "hate speech". If you say a homophobic slur, a racist slur, or something of that nature, your account can be suspended immediately for hate speech.
Answer 7 :
something that would be considered illegal. l
Answer 8 :
and this is what i did this weekend: *shows video of someone killing babies at the end of video the guy killing babies says, "and you can reach me at blablabal@ yahoo.com*
Answer 9 :
Probably something like: YOU CHINKY ASIANS SMELL SO BAD WHY DO YOU SMELL SO BAD DO YOU EAT CATS?!
Answer 10 :
Why ish yahoo so gay?
Answer 11 :
An explicitly sexual question will probably get you suspended.
Answer 12 :
Something highly offensive, illegal and mean Idk I guess
Answer 13 :
"How many different women have you fucked in your life"?
Answer 14 :
are you trying to trick me into getting my account suspended
Answer 15 :
I was wondering this myself as the Yahoo community as a whole has NO since of humor