Monday, October 14, 2013

To become a chartered accountant, do you NEED a degree in Accountancy?

To become a chartered accountant, do you NEED a degree in Accountancy?
I'm doing a diploma in Accountancy on a home learning college course with the AAT, and I am also working towards a Master's Degree in Mathematics. So my question is, if I didn't study Accountancy in university, could I still become an accountant? Also, I achieved 2 Cs in English Language and English Literature in my GCSEs; I only got made to sit Foundation papers.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Here's a good link which will help you. http://www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/159081/icaew_ga/en/Qualifications/Train_for_the_ACA/Entry_routes/ACA_entry_routes

Read more other entries :