Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How do I transfer my own funds to my Paypal account?

How do I transfer my own funds to my Paypal account?
When I try adding money from my bank account to my Paypal account (i need to pay my Ebay fees) it won't let me, it keeps thinking it's coming from someone else! How do I do this? Thanks.
Personal Finance - 5 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Have you tried this method: My Ebay Account Seller Account On the bottom there are 2 options: "automatic payment method" or "one-time payment".
Answer 2 :
You need to enter your bank details and paypal automatically collects the money from your bank to pay who or what ever. You may need to verify your account. you can do this by going into your paypal account details. Hope this helps :-)
Answer 3 :
when you set up PAYPAL account, link checking (or savings) account to PAYPAL account and after they process as identified, you can transfer directly to your PAYPAL from checking or savings from the PAYPAL website.
Answer 4 :
There should be no need to transfer money to PayPal. They should automatically take payment from whatever default payment method you configure (typically a checking account). If you buy something, you can select which of your payment methods you set up with PayPal at time of checkout. But if you manually transfer money to PayPal from a credit card, that would likely be considered a cash advance. The only time your PayPal account would normally show a balance other than zero is if you sell something or get some other credit.
Answer 5 :
How ebay comes in? transfer the amount from your bank account to paypal. that's it. I don't know why you are talking about Ebay.

Read more other entries :