Monday, February 14, 2011

Is there anyone having trouble logging in to Bank of Scotland accounts?

Is there anyone having trouble logging in to Bank of Scotland accounts?
Bank of Scotland have been upgrading their system over the last weekend. Now, because of their 'new and improved' system, I cannot access my personal bank account. I have 2 business accounts with them and can log in to them, but not my personal current account. I have phoned their Internet Helpline at least 6 times and get told something different each time - they have no idea what is happening. Has anyone got the same problem?
Other - Internet - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
No. It will not be a problem with their system I am sure of it, what message are you getting that tells you that you cannot access it?
Answer 2 :
"I have phoned their Internet Helpline at least 6 times and get told something different each time - they have no idea what is happening! That says a lot! The ball is definitely in their court on that one. Sorry to say you will have to just keep badgering them about it or go into the local branch and kick up a stink. You would have thought with all the money poured into them by the Tax Payers you would have thought they would at least get something right. Oh no I forgot! Paying obscene bonuses is more important and therefore you have my deepest sympathies!

Read more other entries :