Sunday, August 7, 2011

How do I up an email account for my blackberry 8520 phone?

How do I up an email account for my blackberry 8520 phone?
I go through appropriate set-up but find I have only one option to choose from, to open a work email ans not a personal email, how do I complete the set-up for me to have the choice of opening a personal email account?
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
First, I don't think it matters. If you want to set up a POP3 e-mail account on your phone, search on google with your provider's name. Hotmail settings are below: Incoming Server: pop3.live.com Incoming Port: 995 SSL Encryption: yes Outgoing Server: smtp.live.com Outgoing port: 25 (use port 587 if the default port is not working) Authentication: yes TLS Or SSL: yes Hope that helps.

Read more other entries :