Monday, August 1, 2011

How to set up my Skype account on a different computer?

How to set up my Skype account on a different computer?
I have a Skype account set up on my desktop. Now I want to set up Skype on my notebook. What do I do?
Computer Networking - 6 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I've used Skype, and if i'm right you just download Skype onto your notebook and login to your account on it. Should work just as if your on your desktop, it isn't computer specific.
Answer 2 :
Download Skype onto your notebook, and sign in with your name and password.
Answer 3 :
First you dowload skype on your notebook at skype.com. Then if you want to make a new account just click Don't have a Skype name or if you want to use your skype accout that you made already just type your skype name and password and all your contacts should be there. Hope this helps.
Answer 4 :
Install Skype on your notebook http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home Click Get Skype provide username and password.. Click Sign in...
Answer 5 :
Reinstall Skype as per normal and when it requires you to sign in, either enter your same account UserName and Password or sign up for a new account. this will work fine. I've done the same. Hope this helps...
Answer 6 :
just download the software package, and install , you can login them in two pcs

Read more other entries :