Thursday, March 28, 2013

how should i apply for the chartered accountant course at oxford university?

how should i apply for the chartered accountant course at oxford university?
Right now I am studying in intermediate,I want to do my chartered accountant course from oxford university after I complete my intermediate education here from Pakistan,Karachi.So I would like to come there and study, it will be a great pleasure for me and I will be very thankful to you.I want to come there by scholarship so can u kindly tell me what are your requirements for a student to study there with scholarship?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You need to write directly to the university and get them to give you details of what is expected of you to gain access to the university

Read more other entries :