Friday, March 28, 2014

How can I become a management accountant or an auditor?

How can I become a management accountant or an auditor?
ive got good gcses, been working all my life and in my second yr of aat, what else do i need to do?
Financial Services - 3 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Take an accountancy course and get some qualifications.
Answer 2 :
Get your BS or even Masters in Accounting. Based on what you've said, I think you're an accounting technician. Therefore, taking a few more accounting classes and getting your BS/Masters would make it a lot easier to become a management accountant or an auditor.
Answer 3 :
You can become a Management Accountant with enough experience however you will need to be chartered to become an auditor which basically means doing ACCA after you finish your AAT. Technician at AAT will exempt you from the first 3 papers of ACCA leaving 11 to do.

Read more other entries :