Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How do I prevent my software from expiring after 3 months?

How do I prevent my software from expiring after 3 months?
I bought a Pastel Accounting Training software which is stated that it'll expire after 3 months and am wondering what I can do to prevent it from expiring so I can use it for as long as I can.
Other - Computers - 4 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
sell it and buy a new one!! haha
Answer 2 :
If you are looking for saving bucks, you can go for using cracked software from torrent sites like mininova. You may say that they are illegal softwares and my answer to it is what you had questioned is just the same, an illegall approach.
Answer 3 :
Software usually expires only if it is freeware or trial after which time you need to buy it if you want to continue using it. So, play fair, you obviously like it. You've had good use out of it and no longer can you fool software producers by changing dates on your computer.
Answer 4 :
Pay for it.

Read more other entries :