Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Why is it necessary to submit my personal password of my email account in order to subscribe?

Why is it necessary to submit my personal password of my email account in order to subscribe?
I am not comfortable submitting my password to my personal email account in order to subscribe and become a member of the community! Why is this information even being suggested I simply give out in order to participate, become a member of community? Am not finding the answer to this simple question, and quite frankly, I am not willing, nor do I understand why my password is being requested.
Login and Security - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
It's so that Yahoo know that it is you joining the community & not someone trying to join using your name. It should only come up in blob form (the letters are not shown for real when you type them in) & is as safe as typing in your pasword to access your emails.

Read more other entries :