Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whats a simple to use software for managing my home finances and bank accounts?

Whats a simple to use software for managing my home finances and bank accounts?
I just need something simple to keep track of my spending and savings. Not one that accesses my accounts on the net.
Personal Finance - 6 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Microsoft Money.
Answer 2 :
I used microsoft money one time but it seemed to take me half my life constant;y updating my information on it.
Answer 3 :
this one is really simple and quick, might not be so good for long term use tho http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/banking/Budget-planning
Answer 4 :
Many people are praising mint.com. It's free and winning high marks: http://www.mint.com/
Answer 5 :
Microsoft Money or Quicken. Although they take a little time to set up, they will be good to use for the long haul.
Answer 6 :
QUICKEN and MICROSOFT MONEY. Both are good. I use Quicken and love it. I've been using it for over 15 years.

Read more other entries :