Friday, February 7, 2014

What does being a stockbroker, an accountant and a solicitor typically entail?

What does being a stockbroker, an accountant and a solicitor typically entail?
What do you do on an average day?
Other - Business & Finance - 3 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
People in those professions generally screw over large proportions of the general public; whilst exhibiting a complete lack of scruples in their daily pursuits of greed.
Answer 2 :
Accountancy - Being bored s h i t less out of your entire mind. Moving little numbers on a screen, endless columns on a spreadsheet, trying to get someones private finances in order or working with product distribution for a big company. You will wonder why you studied.
Answer 3 :
I am an accountant so I'll tell you what I do but accountants all have different roles. I pay invoices, input them into the system, prepare monthly P&L reports, do bank reconciliations, answer questions from suppliers on payments and anything else I am told. Each day can be different and I really enjoy the work.

Read more other entries :