Thursday, September 29, 2011

How do you restore a 'computer administrator' account on a personal computer?

How do you restore a 'computer administrator' account on a personal computer?
I accidentally changed my computer administrator account to a limited account on my computer and now I have tried to change it back but to no avail. I can't download anything because I get a message back saying I must log in as the computer administrator in order to proceed. Does anyone out there know of a way I can solve this problem please.....
Other - Computers - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You can't change your account to limited if your were an admin, Unless there is another admin still on there! check to make sure your other account is not admin

Read more other entries :