Saturday, July 28, 2012

How long does it take to become a Chartered Accountant?

How long does it take to become a Chartered Accountant?
I am 21, fresh out of University. I have a BSc Mathematics (hons) degree from Cardiff University. I was just wondering how long it takes to be a chartered accountant and whether there was anyway I could fast track because of my degree? It would also be useful to know what qualifications are required. Thanks.
United Kingdom - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
TO become chartered, you will need to complete either the ACCA or ACA courses. This can range from 3 years study (studying full-time) to 5 years typically. For exemptions, please heck their websites however they may be limited unless you have some accounting qualifications as well. (Mathematics is not normally enough although it will help with certain aspects).

Read more other entries :