Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I am a Chartered Accountant. What kind of services can I offer to Individuals and Corporate Investors?

I am a Chartered Accountant. What kind of services can I offer to Individuals and Corporate Investors?
As a Chartered Accountant what kind of Financial Services can I offer other than Accounting functions? How do I go about setting this company up? What kind of materials do I need? Any training through the internet? I would appreciate receiving suggestions from experienced practitioners with local and global connections.I am working in Nigeria and would be quite ready to pay for any suggestions should the need arise. I am currently working in a stock broking outfit.
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Services that cost us a fortune when we have to use chartered accountants. Plus if you don't know what services you offer then you shouldn't be in the job.
Answer 2 :
well you can manage their balance sheets and p & l accounts etc

Read more other entries :