Friday, December 28, 2012

What qualifications do I need to become an accountant?

What qualifications do I need to become an accountant?
Im still in high school, and Im thinking of becoming and accountant. I can take an apprenticeship in accounting in a local college..Would this be enough? ..do I need anything as well/instead of this?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I don't think that alone would be enough, but that is a big step in the right direction. If I were back in high school and wanted to be an accountant I would call my college counselor, rather than my high school counselor, asking for a little guidance. If you asked them similarly to how you asked this, you will be happy to have been helped out by them!

Read more other entries :