Saturday, August 28, 2010

My bf created a new account on his pc for me?

My bf created a new account on his pc for me?
I have been snooping in his emails a while ago on his PC and now he created a seperate account for me on his PC so i cant get into his outlook etc anymore... I feel its wrong of him to hide things, how can I find out his password?
Accounts & Passwords - 3 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Talk to him about this rather than doing something underhanded like breaking into his account. If you act suspicious like that of him, often it makes this into a self-fulfilling prophecy and he actually does what you fear because of your lack of trust
Answer 2 :
Everybody has a right to privacy, I'm sure that you value yours at times and, more than likely, so does your friend. Why were you "snooping" in his emails in the first place? Why do you assume he is hiding things anyway, this is all part and parcel of this privacy that he should be able to enjoy without you assuming the worst. If you do assume the worst then you obviously don't trust him very much, do you, and if that is the case then I can't really see your friendship going very much further because, to me, that is just possessiveness on your part and if anything is bound to smother a relationship it is that! To answer your question, you can't find his password unless he tells you what it is and, in any case, you shouldn't even be looking for it - see comments above.
Answer 3 :
install Ardamax Keylogger...it will record everything...

Read more other entries :