Sunday, April 1, 2012

How do you send yourself your yahoo account password?

How do you send yourself your yahoo account password?
I am logged on to my account now but I can't remember my password and am afraid to sign off. I don't remember my security question either.. I also just want to keep my password, not change it!!! Is there a way to send myself my current password? If so, how?
Accounts & Passwords - 3 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
When you log on it will say forgotten your password click on this and they will send you an email
Answer 2 :
it'd be better if you change the password hurry!
Answer 3 :
Click on the 'Forget your 'ID' or password?' link at the yahoo sign in page or a similar link in the sign-in page of the mail service you use. This will send your password to your alternate E-mail account.

Read more other entries :